Wednesday, November 17, 2010

new start!

ok its been some while that i have written, but its been some wonderful days that went by.. it was my best fren's bday a few days back and we really had fun! tried few new things, explored new places and total fun! and in the whole process i gained a few pounds.. lol.. but now, frens, i am determined to control myself. full on!
i feel blessed to have met so many wonderful people in my life but my heart pains when those people simply goes away from your environment. i know what you must be thinkin, that 'life moves on' and bla bla.. i do understand this. but don't you feel sad when it happens. after all we are human. and then i am this very emotional types! so today when i was going through my phonebook i was reminded of all the good times (bad times too!) that i shared with each one.. felt very nostalgic..
and its getting cold here... love winter!
happy winter all!!!! :)
anyone out there reading this??????
will write soon
love..

No comments: