Monday, December 19, 2011

.....................

Hey folks!!


I really have nothing inspiring to say today but I feel like writing... I just don't know about what. I think I need a nice, long, relaxing vacation somewhere warm. I'm visualizing luscious green grass and a lawn chair with a glass of ice cold lemonade and a good mystery novel... Somewhere where I can go barefoot... where I can get a massage too...MOST IMPORTANTLY I WANT TO BE IN A PLACE WHERE I CAN BE ALONE!

But alas I have to come back to reality and cannot afford to take such a vacation. :(

I hate getting upset without a genuine reason but that’s what has happened to me today…

Anyone who thinks that guys are worth getting all mixed up about are wrong. Why waste our time, ladies? Lets be all we can be. Lets prove to these men that we are worth something without them. Men would be nothing with out us. Men wouldn't even exist without a mother to bring them into the world. And mind you, ONLY a woman can be mother!  There is only one thing that men are good for and that is taking out the trash.. We let the men think that they are important. We have better things to do.  It would be wiser to focus on ourselves rather than concentrating on unproductive things!

It’s funny how we (or rather me!) make mistakes over and over again. Is it because in some odd way we let our mistakes define who we are? So much so that we can't let them go because we don't know what we will be without them?

I am reminded of something that someone told me once... "You have to take that step into the darkness and then the lights will come on." Now often that step seems like a giant leap into space and the consequences of the action scares us.

Are we willing to take that step and become who we know we can? To become who we really desire to be?

signing off...
:/ :(

No comments: