Thursday, December 1, 2011

Not The Perfect Day!

Hey Fellas!
All the happy people in the world please shower your happiness upon me and take this aura of negativity away from my environment. Pleaseeeeee!!! I hate to be sad, to remain sad and have sad people around me but off late I feel like sadness has turned into my hobby. 


I feel sad that the person I used to be is  lost somewhere- the optimism, the enthusiasm, the vibrancy! I used to lecture girls on feminism, not losing their individualism and now I find myself on the crossroad! I may wear the fake smile to fool others or perhaps myself but the inner soul knows it all. 


I am disappointed. At myself. 


But there is a tomorrow. Guess not all the optimism is over! ;) I hope for a better tomorrow- not only for myself but for everyone! Wish to have all the lovely people around me to gives me reason to be happy because there's definitely oneness of life and environment. I pray to have to have the right people in my life so that my life is meaningful for them and likewise. 




Had penned this down quite a long time back----

The sunrise gives a new hope to my dreams
Clearly giving me another reason to live
To smile, to let myself brim with joy..
Like it is the start of something new    
To complete the incomplete..
To impart hope in all



NYT ALL!!
SIGNING OFFF!

No comments: