Tuesday, December 20, 2011

~~~a realisation~~~

HULLA!! 
Okay, so that last blog was a little over the top. However, I do have a valid point. Women need to be able to stand on their own two feet. If anything were to happen to their boyfriend/husband or if they never have the option to marry then what?
I read this somewhere a while back , Independence and knowledge are key ingredients to the modern life.  My earlier post isn’t against love. You might wonder if I believe in true love. Yes, true love is something that is nourished and grows. It is the reason people live and breathe. I also believe that there’s that “special one” for each of us. However sometimes we make the wrong choices and are too scared to let go off the wrong one to find the right one! THIS, is sometimes THE UGLY TRUTH!!

My life has been working out more and more. I love it when I feel like I am in the right place and doing the right thing. Recently I had to change my mind and plans about something that has affected me in a deeper way than I knew. However, I am glad that I had this experience to help me grow and learn more about myself. I have been working a lot lately and I hope that it really does pay off in the long run. I love being busy and having something to do. When I have a day off I feel weird and feel a little lost. But my days off are nice because then I can get personal work done. I love feeling like I have accomplished something, it is the most amazing feeling that I have ever felt. So here's to accomplishment!

:)

No comments: